About Our Church
1) We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2) We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons:
Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3) We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His victorious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4) We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary.
5) We believe inthe present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to have a godly life.
6) We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7) We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord, Jesus Christ.
If you've never visited a church like Healing For The Nations before, you might be surprised and even a little threatened by our style of worship. By way of an introduction, let us explain two goals of worship in our church.
First, we desire that worship come from the heart. We truly love God, and we try to maintain an atmosphere in which people can express that love sincerely. We believe that worship is participatory (it is not a 'spectator sport'), and we encourage people to express their worship of God as they feel proper. Some will worship quietly while others may shout for joy. We hope that we provide an environment which will foster and encourage all forms of heartfelt biblical worship.
This leads to our second goal of worship: which is that all forms of worship conforms to the teaching of the Bible. We believe that the Bible is God's Word and that it teaches us how God desires to be worshipped. Some elements of Biblical worship which you may see in our services are:
Lifted Hands (Psalm 134;2)
Loud Praise (II Chronicles 20:9)
Silence (Habakkuk 2:20)
Variety of Instruments (Psalm 150:3-5)
Contemporary Music (Psalm 33:3)
Kneeling (Psalm 95:6)
Praise Spoken Aloud (Psalm 34:1-3)
Clapping (Psalm 47:1)
Speaking or Singing in Tongues (I Corinthians 14:15)
Prophesy (I Corinthians 14:3-4)
Prayer for Healing (James 5;15-16)
Again, our desire in worship is that it might be from the heart and that it might be according to biblical guidelines...we invite you to worship with us!!